· Adequate ballast is installed into
bitumen prepared base.
· Spray foam installation to all sides
and roof as standard.
· We offer crown cut oak veneer to
all sides and roof as standard.
· Bulkheads are manufactured from oak
· All woodwork finished in a hard wearing
enhancing the wood’s natural beauty.
· Carpets, upholstery and curtain materials,
tiles, work surfaces, location of 12v sockets, all to your choice.
· All brass exterior fittings.
· All windows are gold anodised.
· Good quality sprung mattress.
· 12v aerial with booster.
· Fullyfitted boats receive 5 coats
of top quality marine paint.
· One coat of primer.
· One undercoat.
· 3 coats of gloss. (2colours and coachline).
· The hull is blacked (not base).
· All walking areas are coated with
(Shot blasting is recommended but is extra – see extra list)
· Double bed with sprung mattress and drawers
for storage below.
· Overhead cupboard with reading light.
· Full height wardrobe – boats 50’
and over have:
· Dressing table or another full height wardrobe
– options are available.
· Fully tiled shower, with full size shower
· Vanity unit with basin.
· 12v cassette toilet.
· Cushion flooring.
· Full height wardrobe, opening into passage
way or bathroom.
· Oven and grill fitted with matching hob, fitted
into hand made units.
· 4 cu ft fridge.
· 1 piece Minerelle work surface, to owners
Stainless steel or enamel sink fitted with units
· Cushion flooring.
· Gunnel cupboard opposite galley.
SECOND BEDROOM (BOATS 55’ AND OVER)
An option of either a second fixed double bed with overhead cupboard
and reading lights, with half height foot locker, or raised dinette that converts into a double bed, (upholstery of your choice).
An open plan lounge with T.V. cabinet and solid fuel stove. Step box is supplied with storage below. Fixed seating is
available as an optional extra.
Weather proofed timber deck on cruiser and semi traditional.
Hardwood locking doors to front and rear with front door half glazed.
12V VOLT SYSTEM
Adequate interior lighting with wall lights in saloon. Automatic shower sump. Automatic freshwater pump, and automatic
bilge pump. Sailing light and horn are on the 12v system, which is distributed
from a 10 way distribution board with amp meter. The 12 volt domestic power is
supplied from a 70 amp alternator going through 2 x 135 amp per hour deep cycle batteries.
The engine start battery is supplied by its own 40 amp alternator ensuring you can always start your engine.
A full 240 system ring main with four double Georgian brass sockets are
fitted and protected by an RCD.
The fresh water is supplied from a cement washed water tank, which is a pressurized
system. Hot and cold water is supplied to the galley and bathroom from a 14 gallon
twin coil clarifier, which is heated from the engine and central heating if fitted.